Tosha McLaren is an anxiety coach and author of Lies My Mind Tells Me. She helps people who believe that anxiety is NOT a life sentence and are ready to do whatever it takes to excel in their lives! With over 13 years of experience in the mental health field, she has overcome her own severe OCD and anxiety. Tosha aims to heal the entire body, not just the mind.
Tosha believes that we have the ability to change our destiny through choices and decisions and that anxiety is not even remotely close to a life-sentence. She provides a safe, non-judgmental and unconventional place for people to seek some guidance. We live in a society that is very high-strung and highly stimulated which is a recipe for chaos. She’s here to show you that you are never alone and that you can truly thrive in this world, getting everything you want out of life, with or without anxiety.
Here are my favorite gems from this week’s episode:
- All about her new book, Lies My Mind Tells Me
- The Five Senses of Peace that we can use to link back into the moment and stay chill during panic
- How anxiety can be a pathway to joy (hint- foster your strengths!)
- How mindset can be the most powerful tool for recovery
- The three legs that make up anxiety (and how to break them down!)