Shannon Kaiser is the author of The Self-Love Experiment, Adventures for Your Soul: 21 Ways to Transform Your Habits and Reach Your Full Potential, Find Your Happy: An Inspirational Guide to Loving Life to the Fullest, and Find Your Happy Daily Mantras: 365 Days of Motivation for a Happy, Peaceful and Fulfilling Life. She has been named among the “top 100 women to watch in wellness” by Mind Body Green. She is a seven-time contributing author to Chicken Soup for the Soul and an international life coach and speaker. Learn more at www.playwiththeworld.com.
- Self-care is not selfish
- Self-love is an experiment in what brings us joy
- Why self-love helps us change the world
- Why affirmations are so essential to loving ourselves
- How to identify the inner critic and change negative-self talk
- How self-love allows us to find the confidence to follow our dreams