Kirsten Johnson is an author, transformational life coach and the founder of Richerexperiences.com. She’s the creator of the online course Digital Anxiety Pill, designed to help people overcome anxiety attacks and anxiety as well as and the online course Mic Check designed to help people overcome fear of public speaking.
Kirsten is an international speaker who speaks about addiction, shame, anxiety/fear, sexual trauma, PTSD, self love and living your life purpose.
Here’s my favorite gems from this week’s episode:
- The is opportunity in every obstacle
- We can transform “what is happening to me” into “what is happening for me?”
- Listening to your heart over logic can lead to incredible healing
- Sitting with suffering can set us free from attachment to suffering
- Our triggers are invitations to heal
- If we lead with our heart we can connect with everything and everyone
- Shame, addiction, and anxiety are opportunities for healing
- Trust the voice inside of you and listen to its guidance