Holly Higgins is a writer, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and Reiki Master specializing in nutrition for mental health. Her personal struggle with depression and anxiety eventually led her to discovering nutrition asa profound healing tool.
She believes the mind and body are inseparable,
and that nourishing the body is one of the most powerful ways to support the brain.
She lives in Southeast Michigan, and sees clients both in person and online. For more information about her healing story and her practice, check out her website at pillstopaleo.com
In this episode we are taking a deep dive into the paleo diet and anxiety.
- What the Paleo Diet is, and how the paleo diet can help with anxiety
- What foods are best on a Paleo Diet
- Holly’s story from medication and depression to nutritional therapist and thriver
- Why gut health is so important in mental health
- How eliminating sugar can eliminate negative mental health symptoms