Leanne Vogel is an ultra passionate Nutrition Educator, host of one of the top 10 health & fitness podcasts, four-time bestselling author, the largest keto resource on YouTube, and my paperback was the first ketogenic book to debut at Costco… ever!
Her goal is to help you do away with feeling overpowered and controlled by food by giving you the tools you need to inject your life with happiness, healthfulness, and a whole lot of dietary fat.
In this episode we are taking a deep dive into the ketogenic diet and anxiety with bestselling author, keto queen, and all around badass Leanne Vogel of Healthful Pursuit.
- What the Ketogenic diet is, why its helpful, and how to succeed on a keto diet
- How to switch over to a ketogenic diet, and why it’s good for a healthy stress response
- How Keto helps with healing the adrenals
- What fat is amazing and why we shouldn’t be fat-phobic
- How Keto can help emotional eating and deepen our connection with our body
- How meditation actually changes our brain to support our mental health